The 2021 AGM of the McGregor Lake Association is scheduled for 10am to noon on Saturday, August 14, 2021 in the pavilion of the Camping Lac McGregor, 19 chemin des Bourgeons.
Note: a hard copy of the following AGM agenda & documents will not be provided at the meeting:
- Ordre du jour de l’AGA – 2021 – AGM Agenda (EN|FR)
- Procès-verbal de l’AGA 2020 (FR)
- MLA AGM 2020 Record of Discussion (EN)
- 2020 États Financiers – Financial Statements (EN|FR)
Click below to access the Eventbrite invitation to obtain details and tickets:
The Association is also seeking Individuals who are interested in joining the Board. Interested individuals are invited to review the Association mandate and consider the following obligations:
- to act for the benefit of membership in furthering the mandate
- to actively participate in Board meetings
- to contribute to Association and Board responsibilities through: committee membership, executive positions (treasurer, membership, water quality testing, Milfoil, etc.), representation at municipal meetings including regular council meeting monitoring or attendance, representation at Federation of Lakes meetings, organization of events such as the regatta or AGM, etc.
If you are interested in this volunteer work, please contact Mr. Bob Kerr at email@example.com or present yourself at the AGM. Only active members in good standing may be nominated for the Board.